11 February 2013

headspace 039, 040, 041, 042

























Sadly I'm back in the big smoke after a wonderful few days at Venus Bay - dipping and diving amongst the surf, which is my absolute all time favourite thing to do. It makes for a very very happy gal from dawn to dusk. Lots of animation was watched and of course, there was the Headspace project to intercept activites! So to backtrack (since there was no internet) here's a quadruple upload. Above is Friday's work (Headspace 039), and following is Saturday (Headspace 040), Sunday (Headspace 041) & today (Headspace 042). There were LOTS of grannies that featured in films submitted to MIAF this year, so today's (the last one) is my own little homage.
 



2 comments:

Paravent said...

This is a fabulous project Helen! Glad you had a nice break :) Kx

helicopter6 said...

Thanks Kylie. I had a fabulous break - although right now I feel like I'm gearing up for my afternoon surf swim... that of course won't eventuate - sob....